Under Armour Performance Water Bottle (COLOR: Gray) Review

Under Armour Performance Water Bottle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this item so I can drink water as I run on the treadmill.Drinking and running is hard enough but drinking from this Under Armour bottle is very difficult.As many other reviewers have written, the bottle leaks.It leaks as I hold the bottle up to drink.A steady flow of water goes from the bottle, down my chin, then my neck, then to my already wet shirt.I guess this product could be good if you want to cool your insides and your outside at the same time.

Arthur M Mills Jr
Author: The Empty Lot Next Door

Click Here to see more reviews about: Under Armour Performance Water Bottle (COLOR: Gray)

Product Description:
Under Armour Tennis Performance Water Bottle :TheUnder Armour Tennis Performance Water Bottle is a 35-ounce sport bottle with an oversized soft bite valve, a built-in mixer, a measuring guide on the side and a soft, rubber grip.

Buy Now

Want to buy Under Armour Performance Water Bottle (COLOR: Gray) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment