Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Received the glasses on time and in good condition.But I also was expecting two sets of lenses.In the description Bolle Performance Warrant Sunglasses (Shiny Black/Eaglevision 2 Dark + Polarized TNS).For glasses that feature interchangable lenses, I think any reasonable person would have concluded the same thing- that two sets of lenses were included.The 1 set of lenses that were much darker than the lenses pictured.
I contacted the seller and they were immediately defensive.I wanted to work something out and asked about the cost of the additional lenses.I would have paid for them if they offered to cover shipping.They informed me that they do not sell the other lenses and threatened me about making false accusations.
Not a great buying experience and certainly not nice people.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bolle Performance Warrant Sunglasses
Product Description:
New Bolle Sunglasses Warrant 10947 Blk Polarized Frame.Bolle 'Warrant 10947' Unisex Sunglasses.Bolle sunglasses help you keep up with the changing conditions of any sport Sport sunglasses Looks great on men and women Specially designed wrap-around frames protect your eyes from elements Model number 10947 Dimensions: 77 x 16 x 130 mm Materials: The beauty of Serengeti S-Flex Salt. These include 1 set of lens.
Want to buy Bolle Performance Warrant Sunglasses at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment