Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have tried product after product to stay cool in the searing heat ofIndian Wells near Palm Springs as I watch tennis there.All were dismal failures until I came across the Chilly Pad.The first one was so impressive, that I bought two more.Put one over my head, one across my knees, and one on my arm.I felt like I was in a 75 degree room in 100 degree weather.Just keep a water bottle handy, or refill your drink cup with water to rehydrate when they dry, then twist to distribute.Fabulous.I bought 10 more for my family members to use when we go to hot football games. They all begged to use mine.If I could give it 6 stars, I would!Any Mom who needs to sit out in the heat watching her kids play ball would love this.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Towel
Product Description:
Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad is an innovative way to cool down while enduring outdoor heat. Made from a new hyper-evaporative material that retains water while remaining dry to the touch. When wet, the towel becomes considerably cooler than the outside air, thereby providing cooling relief to the user. When it stops cooling (1-4 hours)simply re-wet the towel and wring it out. Within minutes it is cool again. Machine washable.
Want to buy Frogg Toggs Chilly Pad Towel at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment