Volcom Bonita Me Dress - Women's Review

Volcom Bonita Me Dress - Women's
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I Love the dress and it got to me two days after I put in the order. The dresses strap broke when I tried it on though. Its was a quick little fix being that I don't mind hemming my own clothes. The dress shrinks so buy it big. Its cotton and hugs the body's every curve.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Volcom Bonita Me Dress - Women's

Product Description:
Whether youre taking your best guy out for a night on the town or you just feel like gussying up your happy hour attire, the Volcom Womens Bonita Me Dress fits the bill. Lightweight cotton and modal jersey fabric keeps you cool on muggy summer nights, and the cut just above the knee shows off your killer stems and old school kicks. With its stitch detail at the neckline, the Bonita Me Dress kicks up enough style for a lobster dinner, while riding cool and relaxed enough to just have a dog and brew at the beach.

Product Features

    Material: 53% Cotton, 47% modal jersey
    Length: 33in (82.5cm) from hips to hem
    Recommended Use: Streetwear, casual
    Manufacturer Warranty: 30 Days
    Country of Origin: Barbados


Buy Now

Want to buy Volcom Bonita Me Dress - Women's at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment