Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been running in these socks for about 10 years both on the trail and off.It is the only running sock I wear, period.The thickness is just right for me.The softness, wicking ability and durability of these socks is remarkable.I wash them inside out and they keep coming back strong.I have 8 pair and have not had to purchase any new ones for 2 to 3 years.A quality product!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Thorlo Men's Trail Running Mini Crew Sock
Product Description:
The Thorlo® moderate-cushion trail running mini-crew socks are built to keep you comfortable when your run takes you on varied terrain. The moisture-wicking Coolmax® and THOR-LON® fabrics draw sweat away from the skin to keep your feet comfortable and dry.
Want to buy Thorlo Men's Trail Running Mini Crew Sock at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment