Men's Short Sleeve Pique Polo ( Forest ) Review

Men's Short Sleeve Pique Polo
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The shirts: 5/5
Excellent colors, they wash wonderfully and a quick shake and placed on a hanger is all these needed to keep them from wrinkling.
Colors are still bright and true after a handful of washes so I am confident these will hold up well.Stitching is very high quality.Not a single frayed or broken stitch on any of these after multiple washings.
I use polos at work on a daily basis and ordered 7 different colors (pine-cone, forest, pebble, yellow, pink, wine, navy).No fading or washed-out colors that I can see which is VERY surprising considering the cost of these are so reasonable.I prefer the men's shirts because they are usually made better and these are no exception.
Weight is more medium than light or heavy which is nice because they are not see-thru but also not to heavy.I can see wearing these in all seasons.

The seller: 5/5
The shipping was super fast and far exceeded expectations. One small issue resolved quickly.Customer service and communication is outstanding.
Although I have had excellent customer service from Amazon itself I tend to shy away from their partners because of issues in the past but no need to worry with this company.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Men's Short Sleeve Pique Polo ( Forest )

Product Description:
Great for golf or work. Three button placket front.Made of 100% cotton.Machine wash in cold water.Line Dry

Buy Now

Want to buy Men's Short Sleeve Pique Polo ( Forest ) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment