Thorlo Women's Moderate Cushion Coolmax Light Hiking Crew Sock Review

Thorlo Women's Moderate Cushion Coolmax Light Hiking  Crew Sock
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been wearing these to the gym, hiking, and walking for months and I absolutely love them!They fit well; they're not bunchy or tight.They feel great - they're soft and cushioned.But they're not so cushiony that your regular walking or fitness shoes won't fit over them.I've washed & dried them lots of times and they haven't shrunk or lost their shape, and they show no obvious signs of wear.And I have ridiculously sweaty feet, yet the socks never get more than slightly damp, and they keep my feet nice and dry.

I'm really pleased with them, although I do wish there were more color variety.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Thorlo Women's Moderate Cushion Coolmax Light Hiking Crew Sock

Product Description:
This sock is designed for running in moderate to hot weather on varied to rugged terrain.

Buy Now

Want to buy Thorlo Women's Moderate Cushion Coolmax Light Hiking Crew Sock at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment