Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Had for less than a month.Used for about a week's worth of time.Ordered a different type of sunglasses at the same time and my kids bought me a pair of Oakleys as a present during the same week.
These fit well, were definitely polarized lenses, and looked nice but, as I was putting on last week the right arm just snapped in half (I don't think I have a large head).Right about the point where the rubber part ended.Never had this happen before with any glasses.
Click Here to see more reviews about: POLARIZED P14 Active Sports Frame Sunglasses.
Product Description:
Top Quality Polycarbonate shatterproof Substrate Lens & FrameBeautiful Cast Metal logos100% UV Rayblock LensAnti-Fog Hydrophobic water repellant lens coatingMicrofiber cleaner/bag includedAnti-Scratch lens coatingLifetime Breakage WarrantySweep lens allows 180 degree field of vision30 Day Money Back if not Totally Pleased
Want to buy POLARIZED P14 Active Sports Frame Sunglasses. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment