Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)While the sandals were what I wanted...color, looks...the fit was never quite right.The first pair I ordered were too big, the second pair were the right fit, but I have a high instep and the velcro straps that secured the foot just weren't long enough to reach the coordinating velcro.I absolutely would have kept them if I could have.So far the service of Amazon.com and TGW has been excellent.It was my first experience.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bite Women's Double X TG Golf Sandal
Product Description:
The Double X TG golf sandal from Bite is comfortable, sure, with its quick drying Durahide upper, neoprene lining, and double X-Cross strapping system, but did you know it may even help your game? It has an extra wide outsole base for strong swing stability.
Want to buy Bite Women's Double X TG Golf Sandal at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment