Adidas A17 Womens Climalite Golf Polo Shirt Review

Adidas A17 Womens Climalite Golf Polo Shirt
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered these and expected them to be over-sized since I now wear an XL (I had a baby a few months ago). I just wanted something to tide me over while I got rid of the baby weight.Despite being 2XL they were very tight, much tighter than the XL Adidas shirts I have for tennis.These have a manufacture date of 2006 so I don't know if sizes have changed since then but I would say these are closer to an L in sizing.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Adidas A17 Womens Climalite Golf Polo Shirt

Product Description:
65% cotton, 35% polyester ClimaLite yarn-dyed jersey with hydrophilic finish. Rib-knit collar with contrast three stripe on back neck, open hem sleeves, color blocked, two-button placket, contrast adidas performance logo on right sleeve, ClimaLite side seam label at lower left.

Buy NowGet 61% OFF

Want to buy Adidas A17 Womens Climalite Golf Polo Shirt at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

0 comments:

Post a Comment