Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Live in Minnesota and you never know what the weather will be like when golfing season starts in April and ends in November.I purchased the Heat Max Heated Mittens a number of weeks ago and have worn them many times.The heat packs keep my hands toasty warm, I only wish that they could be pushed up on my wrists when I am hitting the ball rather than taking them off and leaving them on the cart.I worry that I will lose them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: HeatMax Heated Golf Mitten (Small/Medium)
Product Description:
The weather seems to dictate when we play golf. When cold weather rolls around, getting a round in either required moving south or tremendous cooperation on behalf of Mother Nature. With fleece and other protective clothing, we should be able to golf in cool weather, but often cold hands keep people from playing. Anything heavier than golf gloves is just too bulky to wear while playing. While there still is not a warm glove to play golf with, HeatMax has introduced HotHands Heated Golf Mittens to keep hands warm and comfortable between shots. Wearing Heated Golf Mittens will also help you to avoid stinging hands and thrown clubs that result from cold hands. Includes free pair of Hothands 2 Heat packs.
Want to buy HeatMax Heated Golf Mitten (Small/Medium) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment